The symptoms of TMJ disorder can be quite debilitating.
TMJ disporder can lead to much more than just jaw pain…
Intense headaches, neck and back pain, and blurry vision are only a few of the symptoms.
We will break down the symptoms of TMJ disorder for you here by the body parts most affected.
While your symptoms may differ from other TMJ sufferers there’s a good chance one of the characteristics of your TMJ disorder are listed below.
* Cheek muscles are constantly sore
* Trouble controlling tongue movements
* Trouble controlling jaw movements
* Jaw joint continually aches
* Limited ability to open mouth
* Incorrect bite when teeth come together
* Constant “clicking” or “popping” noise in the jaw
* Pain to the greater facial region
* General ear pain for 50% of sufferers
* Constant ringing or “whooshing” sounds
* Lack of functional hearing abilities
* Clogged and itchy ears
* Issues with balance
* Vision is blurry
* Pain above, below, and behind eyes
* Sensitivity to light
* Pressure builds up behind the eyes
* Bloodshot eyes
* Eyes water constantly
* Swallowing is painful
* Throat area is tight
* Sore throat, similar to precursor of a cold
* Bruxism, especially at night
* Horrific tooth pain
* Teeth are overly sensitive
Neck and Shoulder Pain:
* Shoulders feel sore
* Upper and lower back stiffness
* Partial or total loss of feeling in the arms and fingers
* Occasional numbness in the limbs
As a TMJ sufferer, you may have already found out that the symptoms can be quite disheartening. If you are suffering from any of the above ailments – and even those not on the list – then it may be time to investigate home remedy cures that are a much safer alternative to surgery and expensive medications.There’s no reason for you to suffer from the symptoms of TMJ disorder any longer.